This Straw Could Save Your Life!
Could you survive without clean water?
- Have you ever wondered what would happen if you ran out of water?
- Do you ever go hiking or find yourself in the outdoors?
- Are you looking for a backup plan if your water becomes contaminated?
What Is The Survival Straw?
The Survival Straw is a 7 inch portable water filter straw designed to convert dirty or contaminated water into clean drinkable water. Water travels through the bottom of the filter and into the hollow fiber membranes. From there it flows through the activated carbon and into the mouthpiece - leaving you with BPA Free, chemical free, bacteria free, particle free, delicious tasting water.
How It Works
- Remove caps on both the bottom and top of the straw.
- Put the straw directly into your fresh water source or screw it to any stand plastic bottle.
- Wait 15 seconds and begin sucking water from the mouthpiece. If you've attached a bottle, turn upside down and squeeze.
When you're finished with your Survival Straw, blow the excess water out and leave the caps open until dry.
Designed For Hikers
- Filter up to 500 gallons of drinkable water with one straw.
- Advanced filter purifies at .1 microns and removes 99.99% of parasites, bacteria and viruses in the water.
- Lightweight and easy to store (20 x 5 x 2.8cm). Perfect addition to any hiking bag.
Available for a limited time. While supplies last. Click “Add To Cart” to claim yours today!